- Initial Assessment $250
- Individual Psychotherapy $175
- Family/Couples Therapy $175
- Group Therapy (charges vary)
- Other Services determined as needed
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Your therapist will contact your insurance company on your behalf for a summary of your benefits. Important things for you to be aware of include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Talk with your therapist about your circumstances. We do not want cost to prohibit you from receiving care.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
There is a cancellation fee for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice. This charge will not be covered by insurance.